My professional mission is to positively contribute to decarbonization. I’m excited about using machine learning to decarbonize the supply of heat and electricity. I’m especially excited about reinforcement learning.
I’m happily employed at Tempus Energy, where we are supporting decarbonization by making electricity systems more flexible.
Areas of experience and work
– combined heat & power technical modeling
– mixed integer linear programming to optimize energy systems
– forecasting energy prices using supervised neural networks
– open source reinforcement learning & energy Python project – energy_py
– teach a one day introductory course on reinforcement learning