My professional mission is to positively contribute to decarbonization. I’m currently really excited using machine learning to decarbonize the supply of heat and electricity.
I’m currently happily employed at Tempus Energy, where we are using machine learning to make electricity systems more flexible.
Areas of experience and work
– combined heat & power technical modeling
– mixed integer linear programming to optimize energy systems
– forecasting energy prices using supervised neural networks
– open source reinforcement learning & energy Python project – energy_py
– teach a one day introductory course on reinforcement learning